City `s history

History of the town of Rudny.

 
 
а.

Journey through the cities of Kostanay region.

"The settlement, which was started to be erected on the site of the future city, we, the builders, named Rudnyi".

Chief engineer of the trust "Sokolovrudstroy" VI Buresh.

On February 12, 1949, the pilot of the Ayat Geological Exploration Expedition, Mikhail Surgutanov, flew off to another flight from Nikolaevka, Taranovski region, where the search engines were based, to Kustanai.

Вечер у кинотеатра "Дружба".

Evening at the cinema "Friendship."

 

When flying over the tract Sarbai, drew attention to the fact that the compass of the aircraft behaved unusually: its arrow was clearly drawn to the left, to the south. A couple of days later, Surgutanov specially headed for Sarbai and was convinced of his conjecture: the compass was somewhat confusing, most likely - underground magnetic ores. The supervisory pilot wrote about it to the Ministry of Geology. There his note was left without attention, geologists and geophysicists were sent to Sarabai. On April 9 of the same year, the application for the discovery of the Sarbaiskoye iron ore deposit was registered at the Urals geological department under number 1001.

Город Рудный - проспект Комсомольский, 36.

City of Rudny - Komsomolsky Avenue, 36.

 

During the study of the Sarbaisk and its environs, conducted under the supervision of geophysicist VP Nosikov, another major anomaly, named Sokolovskaya, was discovered, since it was lying near the Sokolovskii pig-breeding sovkhoz. Geologists worked like possessed. To prove the richest Sarbai field, 754 core drilling holes with a total depth of more than 190,000 linear meters were drilled.

Демонстрация по случаю праздника 1 Мая в городе Рудном.

Demonstration on the occasion of the May Day in Rudny.

 

At Sokolovsky - 835 wells with a total depth of 200 thousand running meters. The conclusions of the geologists were staggering: the iron content in the ore was 43 - 45%. And the reserves of such valuable magnetite ores at the Sarbai and Sokolovskoye fields are approximately 1 billion 750 million tons! There are ore bodies at a depth of 35 to 120 meters. Big Turgai cast astonishment at the whole world. These stocks were three times higherГород Рудный. Конец 50-ых годов прошлого столетия.

 

The town of Rudny. The end of the 50th years of the last century.

 

the capacity of such a known deposit as Alsace-Lorraine, on the basis of which almost all the ferrous metallurgy of Western Europe worked, and one and a half times more than all discovered iron ore reserves in the USA! And these were the sizes of only explored reserves, but geologists also have such a term - perspective reserves. And do you know what a fantastic figure geologists named such perspectives of the Big Turgai? 25 billion tons! Many geologists of the Big Turgai, and then SSGOK, rightfully considered themselves to be students of S.D. Batishchev-Tarasov. Over time, it became clear that he was one of the largest geologists of the twentieth century, and all the successes of geological explorers of Kazakhstan are associated with his name. SD Batishchev-Tarasov for a long time worked as the chief engineer of the Kustanai Geological Prospecting Trust, which was specially created in Kustanai to study the mineral wealth of the Turgai Trough. Then it was transformed into North-Kazakhstan management. SD Batishchev-Tarasov coordinated and directed all the exploratory work of his expeditions. All his outstanding talent and great organizational skills found application in the vast Turgai. Over the years, having crossed the 90-year boundary of his life, IA. Kochergin became the oldest geologist of the country. Explored, done and written books for such a long life was a lot. But the brightest for him always remained those 15 years that were given to the exploration of iron ore deposits of the Big Turgai. It was he who verified the deciphering of the magnetic anomaly revealed by M. Surgutanov in the vicinity of Lake Sarbai, and therefore became the pioneer of geological exploration at the site of future SSGOK and our city. Perhaps, no one believed in Sokolov ore, as the main geologist of the Sokolov party VKPatunin believed in it. From the first four wells, the ore was caught only in the first, slightly in the third. To drill further or not - the question was controversial. V.K.Pytunin convinced everyone to drill!Рудный. Начало 60-ых годов XX века.

Ore. The beginning of the 60th years of the XX century.

And only the eleventh well produced an impressive, heavy lead-smoky core of Sokolovskaya ore. A little later Sokolovsky quarry will be the first. From here the first ore will leave for Chelyabinsk, from here the great construction will begin. "We are able to expand the earth to extract its treasures," DD Toporkov, the chief geologist of the Kustanai geological department, said passionately at the birth of the combine and city. And already as a professional geologist, a hard working scientist added: "There will be mines, a combine, and new cities here!" DD Toporkov was the direct head of geological exploration, and it was the Kustanaisky period of his life that proved to be the most powerful and fruitful. He was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor for the exploration of the Ayat mines. Then there was the Order of Lenin, and in 1957 for the discovery and exploration of the Sokolovsko-Sarbaiskoye group of iron ore deposits, D. Toporkov was awarded the Lenin Prize. With him, along with this honor were awarded to his associates: the chief engineer of the Kustanai geological trust, SD Batishchev-Tarasov, the former chief of the Ural Geological Administration, SV Goryunov, the chief geologist of the Sarbaisk geological expedition, IA Kochergin, chief engineer of this expedition. . F. Rodin, the chief geologist of the Sokolov Geological Prospecting Party V.K. Piatunin, the head of the aeromagnetic party V.P. Nosikov and the pilot M.S. Surgutanov. They confirmed: in these lands lies the most powerful ore body. The discoverers of the Sarbai deposit of iron ore - the pilot and geologists - were awarded the Lenin Prize, one of the main awards of that time. The metallurgy of the post-war country needed cheese. Depositing of the deposit, determination of reserves, breakdown of the quarry. One of them was called Sokolovsky.

Улица 50-ти летия ВЛКСМ. 1974 год.

Улица 50-ти летия VLKSM. 1974 year.

 

 June 30, 1954, a resolution of the Council of Ministers of the USSR on the start of construction of a mining and processing plant. Next to it was provided for the construction of a small working village. In the summer of 19545, young specialists and workers came to the construction of the most powerful Sokolovsko-Sarbaisky combine in the country and in the world from all parts of the Union on Komsomol vouchers. They went on Komsomol vouchers from all parts of the Soviet Union and through collective recruitment, and not organized, but obsessed with romance and search, youth. By 1960, only one of the builders was already more than 11 thousand people, and the whole future city numbered almost 30 thousand people. By the fifth anniversary of the city in 1962, the population was 75,000, of which 10,000 were already young Rudnichans born in the iron ore zone ... In the summer of 1956, the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the KazSSR adopted the Decree, which stated: "To classify the working settlements as a settlement building SSGOK in the Kustanai district of the Kustanai region, giving it the name "working settlement Rudnyi". So called the village builders of the trust "Skokolovrudstroy." The miners called him by their own - Rudnogorsk. A year later, on August 30, 1957, the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the Republic transformed the working village of Rudnyi into a city, retaining the same name. The city is home to 120,000 people. Distance from the regional center - 46 kilometers.Эта фотография сделана с телевышки города.

This photo is taken froThThis photo is taken from the TV tower of the city.

 

 

 Industrial enterprises

The city produces more than 40 types of products. In the area of ​​the future cinema VLKSM (All-Union Leninist Communist Youth Union) was a large tent city. He was called Seventy-Palpatine by the number of tents! Other tent cities were located on the site of the 39th quarter, near the village of Komsomolsky and in the bakery. The first settlers lived in more than 200 tents for 20 people each. Tent camps had their own streets, the name of which speaks for itself. Some of them are still preserved in the city - Building, Pioneer. Others have found a new life - Ukrainian, Kiev. By the end of 1957, the tent city of Seventy-ten Palatines had considerably thinned out. This was a good sign - it means people moved to capital houses. Let it were still prefabricated panel houses of a barrack type, but not tents! People took the first street Rudnenskaya - Building. Eight-storey duplexes stand here as witnesses of that bygone era. In 1959, along the street Pionerskaya, without concealing his surprise and admiration, was the former US ambassador to the USSR Averel Harriman. And Harriman was accompanied by NS Strukov - Deputy Chairman of the Regional Executive Committee, EA Morozov - Chairman of the Rudnensky City Council, NF Sandrigailo - Director of the SSGOK under construction, J.M. Himmelfarb - Manager of the Sokolovrudstroy Trust. Rudnichane led guests along the crowded street to the brand new cafe "Stroitel" (now the restaurant "Retro") for lunch. J.M. Himmelfarb proudly told A Herriman: "Is this street like your Broadway?" "Probably Broadway was born that way," the American replied. By the way, for lunch, the Americans were served the best treats and necessarily beshbarmak and koumiss.